Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations for front seat covers on 2021 EX-L. It looks like Coverking and Wet Okole are the biggie brands?

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid EX
1,662 Posts
Looking for recommendations for front seat covers on 2021 EX-L. It looks like Coverking and Wet Okole are the biggie brands?
I've had good results with Covercraft.
You have to make sure you get the "tearaway" stitching so the seat airbags will deploy properly. Anything sold for a 2021 should have it though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had good results with Covercraft.
You have to make sure you get the "tearaway" stitching so the seat airbags will deploy properly. Anything sold for a 2021 should have it though.
Which material did you use?

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,149 Posts
a friend of mine, a real tight wad, amazingly spend the $ for CoverKing... he is SO happy with them and has no regrets about spending the $. Put them in his wife's Pilot.

Reactions: kmonroe99

·
Registered
2019 CRV EXL
124 Posts
I'm gettin the CoverCraft seat covers for my CR-V. I ordered them back in March and the shipping date is Friday. I'm getting excited.

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid EX
1,662 Posts
I'm gettin the CoverCraft seat covers for my CR-V. I ordered them back in March and the shipping date is Friday. I'm getting excited.
You'll like them. I got some a few months back.
Excellent instructions, and even a tool to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts