Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts

So do we just give up on the 2020 Hybrid CRV and wait for this thing. If Toyota could pull their head out of their butt and and Android Auto and XM to these models, I don't see any reason to buy the CRV. Besides just being a fanboy.
I believe Toyota is adding Android Auto to the 2020 RAV4 models and haven't they had SXM since launch?

· Registered
116 Posts
The 2019 Rav4 has a traditional oil filter, not like the Tacoma featured in the below video, but the Rav4 calls for 0W-16 full synthetic. Good luck getting that oil at Walmart or anywhere other than a Toyota dealer. It's an undeniably shameless cash grab. Makes me think whoever is running Toyota Motor Corporation has a lot of experience in taxation and government-sanctioned racketeering.
I live in BFE where the nearest Toyota dealership is 70 miles away and just checked online, 5qt jugs of Mobil 1 0W-16 is in stock at Walmart, Autozone, and O'Reilly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.