Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Eikon - #6

Votes: 10 55.6%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Administrator
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Land vehicle

Congrats again to @CMDR Karos, November's winner.
Everyone says you're not supposed to pick favorites, but for this month's challenge, that's exactly what we want you to do!

Show us your favorite pic featuring your CR-V!

We do have some basic rules:
  • Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  • You may submit up to 5 photos
  • Voting will take place toward the end of the month
  • If you won in a previous month, you cannot win for the rest of the year; however, if you have a second ride that meets the criteria, you can enter that
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  1. One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  2. A profile badge to show off your winner status
  3. A place in the CRVOwnersClub.com winner's gallery
  4. Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to all who enter!

~MR

· The. Admin. Istrator.
12,428 Posts
Please use the link below for discussions on ROTM:

Any posts not conforming to the rules will be deleted without warning so as not to give @AdminSupport any grief :) (y)

Reactions: UK-Kev

· Premium Member
2009 CR-V EX-L (no NAVI)
300 Posts
I know I'm not allowed to win again :cry:
After planning a road trip through 'middle America' in 2018, to visit my wife's brother in Florida, we realized that our Toyota Matrix was just too small. Started looking for a used RAV4, hadn't considered a CR-V. Our '09 EX-L appeared out of nowhere, the owner was local and wanted to buy a new one. Anyway, a week later, we headed south down through Wyoming then turned left. Made it to FLA with no problems. Our return trip was through the northern states, with a stop in Kentucky to pick up a flail mower attachment for our 2-wheel tractor. Did the entire trip on winter tires that we really needed through S. Dakota. 11,000 kilometers round trip - zero problems :)
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Plant Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Premium Member
1999 CR-V EX. AT.
72 Posts
Not much by way of a "cool" picture, but definitely my favorite as it shows the progress that I've made over the past year taking my car from bone stock and semi-neglected to something that I'm both proud of and think looks ~cool~. Everything from pulling dents myself, to repainting the trim, painting the tires, pulling roof rails from the pull a part.

Honestly never thought I could love this car- I always considered it a placeholder until I could get something else. Now I literally couldn't sell it because no random person would pay enough to match the sentimental value I have in it.

Bonus gifs at the end, because why not.
^edit: admins removed the gifs. Guess they were too cool, I get it 😎

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts