Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am know to this whole car forum thing. Just wanted to say hi. (Im bad at introductions) CR-V was my first car and has always been reliable and great!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome Yato to the forum. I also have a 97 that has 216k plus and still an absolute care free CRV. One owner/smoke free/never wrecked and Black. I would post a photo but cannot get it from my computer BROWSER to the forum. I wish someone would show me the correct way to import photo's. Again, welcome and jump in often.
David g.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know about before I bought it. (I got it used from my boss used, he said he has not done repairs apart from routine maintenance) The only repairs that need done right now are the Cat and routine maintenance (belts). Its been well taken care of for the most part. Even the inside of the engine is pretty clean apart from a few leaves. It has not been in a wreck, and is pretty clean and very little rust. Though the leather interior is a bit worn down with age. The back latch truck door also doesnt work without pulling on the rod/wire in that small hole to reset it. Other than that, its in great condition.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the forums! It's pretty high miles, but with proper maintenance these motors last a very long time! Glad to see yours is still kicking around!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Greetings!

I was told by an engineer that Honda's were the way to go for the very long haul. Love to see the older CR-V's and their higher milage!

So, I bought a 2007 CR-V. So, far 85,000 and just routine maintenance. Ahhhhh...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts