Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of a sudden the beeps don't happen. When I lock it normally beeps. Now it doesn't. So, I tried the panic button and nothing.

Everything was working well yesterday, then I took it to the dealer to get an estimate on a repair, nothing to do with the beeps, and when I got home there was nothing.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All of a sudden the beeps don't happen. When I lock it normally beeps. Now it doesn't. So, I tried the panic button and nothing.

Everything was working well yesterday, then I took it to the dealer to get an estimate on a repair, nothing to do with the beeps, and when I got home there was nothing.

Any ideas?
Figured it out. The service advisor had opened the hood to check something and did not latch the hood. It was closed just not all the way. Latching it solved the beep problem.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Really? I don't have a 3014 CRV but I'll sure check my 2014 and see if I can duplicate that problem. Thanks for the tip!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
3014??? Dude, time to go back to the future. We don't have those kinds of technologies here in the good old, pre-WWIII days!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts