Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one new to this site and owning Honda CR-V. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of annoying 30mph symbol that keeps appearing with a bleep every time I reach 30mph,I have read manual until I am blue in the face still dont get it lol to much info thanks in anticipation John

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
You'll have to post a pic of what symbol you're getting. I have a '13 since new and with a little of 37K miles now I have never received any symbol or message.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The symbol I get is a small round orange clock with 30mph in the middle and a flag on The side with the number 1 on it, the clock bleeps every time at 30mph go above or below it disappears wonder if it's anything to do with cruse control or set speed?

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I just looked through the owners manual and can't find what you're describing anywhere. Do you have a U.S. or Canadian CRV or are you in Europe, Africa, or Asia? Post a pic of it if you can.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will try post pic at later date as car is in garage for tow bar fit will need to get wife take pic as I need to be driving when symbol appears. Will probably call in main dealer and ask the question,just thought someone on this site may have come across this

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hi I m in the U.K.
The setting is adjusted via your iMid. It's buried in the customize settings - sounds alarms
It should be in your manual.
Sorry I can't be more specific but that option is not available for us Yanks...at least not on the 2014 Vs. I believe you have at least 2 speeds you can set the warnings for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imid

Hi thanksgiving for that although not sure what you mean by Imid, not got my manual until tomorrow when I get my car back from tow bar fitter

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hi thanksgiving for that although not sure what you mean by Imid, not got my manual until tomorrow when I get my car back from tow bar fitter
IMID - INTELLIGENT MULTI-INFORMATION DISPLAY. When you get your hands on the manual look up IMID it will show you all the options you can adjust.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Just got my manual back found symbol on page 97of manual will now try too cancel symbol
I'm glad you figured it out. Your manual is definitely different than ours because on page 97 of my manual it talks about the master keys lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Picture is under heading instrument panel /then display warnings and information messages, is all connected to set speed thanks for taking time to help all concerned

1 - 15 of 15 Posts