Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I am wanting to see what people have in their 3rd gens for aftermarket radios. I am wanting to swap something into my 3rd gen, but I have the factory amp and would like to keep it, but I want Bluetooth or Apple CarPlay. So what do you all have?! Lets see'em!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Put Alpine lLX-107's in both my 2005 and 2008. The wireless connection is great, but the unit is Apple CarPlay only. Also added backup cameras. In the 2008, I put the USB port in the upper glovebox. Went with a Maestro to connect the steering wheel controls. It didn't support the connections to the sub though. But it did allow some nifty displays such as the tire pressure for each corner.

IMG_2239.jpg IMG_1965.jpg IMG_2223.jpg IMG_2248.jpg IMG_2025.jpg IMG_2259.jpg IMG_2260.jpg

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's really nice to get the tire pressure info. Looks like you put the mic right where I would too.
But I do want to find out how to get the sub to work too. I know that someone on here has said that they were able to get it to work, so I am curious how. Now he did also say that he had a shop install it too. Maybe that shop knew how to do it.
But that Alpine looks nice and clean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts