Registered
1,988 Posts
Bigger tires DK, bigger tires....... :rolleyes:

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha!!!

Absolutely no point here sir. Roads would trash them in no time at all. Plus there is the expense to consider as well - we dont get good value for money on bigger rims/tyres here sadly.

·
Registered
2012 CR-V EX
205 Posts
Nice, Ive been wanting to change the grill. Where did you get the grill?

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the grille off ebay just before Christmas.

It was silver but had it colour-coded.

·
Registered
2012 CR-V EX
205 Posts
Ah nice, was wondering about that. I've had it on my list to buy but funds have been put towards nursery and more important things. Easy to install? did you have to take the whole front bumper off?

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah nice, was wondering about that. I've had it on my list to buy but funds have been put towards nursery and more important things. Easy to install? did you have to take the whole front bumper off?
Dealer fitted it for me as part of my first service on the car. I believe its just a few bolts on the top, no need for bumper to come off. I have the stock grille too - might try and colour code that myself - cant imagine anyone would want to buy it.

The grill is nice! I have wanted to go with one, but even the ebay knock offs are to much$$ for what it is.
Surprisingly, this is the one CRV part which is reasonably priced here in the UK!

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One downside to this new grille is that it seems to be a magnet for insect corpses!

Thankfully, its easy enough to clean!

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind words @DanScarps

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like the grille. How hard was it to install? Any tips?
It was a dealer fit, I didnt do it. It was being resprayed for me and was fitted as part of my first annual service. Suspect its just a couple of bolts on the top of the slam panel and some push-fit tabs to be honest. Doesnt look much more complex than that :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.