Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do others think? I've seen the CR-V evolve from gen 1 to gen 4, and have owned a Gen 2 for a decade.

In my opinion, the Gen 1 was 'ok', Gen 2 was very nice, Gen 3 a step back, and now Gen 4 seems to me the nicest and best looking of the lot. So, if history is any indication, Gen 5 will be a step back again in terms of styling!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I had a Gen 2 for 9 years. Liked everything except the rear spare. Bought a 2011 after the 2012's came out. Like many things on the Gen 4, but could not ignore the model end discounts.

I like the looks of the Gen 4 from the front, but not the rear. Like the interior space in front in the Gen 3. Like the folding rear seats in the Gen 4. Also like the current standard extras.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I also wasn't thrilled with the rear, but I put the spoiler on it and it fills it out and looks better IMHO.
The rear spoiler seems to be one of those things that get the opinions going. Some here hate it. I like it, and will install one myself when the weather warms up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts