Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

The. Admin. Istrator.
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: EXcommunicated

Super Moderator
2007 Accord EX 2020 CR-V Hybrid EX
Looks great. I almost went with running boards, but it turned out my Mom could get in and out without them.
Do you know how much they reduce your ground clearance?
I'd guess ground clearance isn't the issue in the UK that it can be here.
You certainly seem to have a wide selection of fencing materials in those shots. :)

Reactions: TheDarkKnight

Super Moderator - How may I help?
  • Haha

Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
The Honda Dark Metallic Blues are THE hardest color to keep fresh and clean looking in my experience, with the possible exception of a black paint finish.

I admire your willingness to put up with the dark blues need for constant cleaning away of water spots, and even minor road grime.

The. Admin. Istrator.
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Honda Dark Metallic Blues are THE hardest color to keep fresh and clean looking in my experience, with the possible exception of a black paint finish.

I admire your willingness to put up with the dark blues need for constant cleaning away of water spots, and even minor road grime.
This is the first Honda I have had in 15 years that is NOT black.

I enjoyed cleaning those!

With this Cosmic Blue, I had little choice because the delivery/lead times with other colours was 6mths-plus. I simply wasnt prepared to wait.

Dealer had a poverty-spec CR-V in the showroom in the same colour, so I picked that and got the car in less than half the time. I was initially after Premium Crystal Red but this will do!

Reactions: williamsji

The. Admin. Istrator.
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its a phenomenal colour that red!

Reactions: Crv21

The. Admin. Istrator.
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What model year did they switch to smoked tail lights?
In the USA, it would have been the facelifted model from 2020 onwards.

In the UK, the smoked lights are only available on the SportLine model.

I wish I had your non-chrome trim on the doors.
All UK cars with the chrome trim. I took it to a bodyshop and got them sprayed matt black :)

Super Moderator - How may I help?
...I wish I had your non-chrome trim on the doors.
You can probably replace them with the pieces from the lower trim levels, that do not have the chrome.

Registered
All UK cars with the chrome trim. I took it to a bodyshop and got them sprayed matt black :)
Nice. I鈥檝e seen the plastidip stuff but not a fan.

You can probably replace them with the pieces from the lower trim levels, that do not have the chrome.
I have thought about that or wrapping all the chrome since I paid for the dark package. It comes with black wheels, black upper/lower grill and gloss black trim that goes on the bottom of the doors. Ideally I鈥檇 like to get the black emblems but I鈥檇 have to figure out if the fender and Hybrid badges can be painted since they are not available in black.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts