Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick test fit for the moment as the car is filthy and needs proper detailing....again. (That'll have to wait until the end of the month.

Thoughts?

First pic is just the "fatter" grille around the "H" logo.

The second includes coverage of the silver trim extension into the headlight. I'm not sure about this one though to be honest.

Feedback/critique welcome!

G11.jpg G22.jpg

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I think I am going to go with just the centre piece on its own.

The "wing" things, I am not sure about. I quite like the chrome accents, so I dont think a full chrome "deletion" is worth my time/effort. For now!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers.

I'm still somewhat undecided right now. Still, I have the parts add/remove depending on the mood!

·
Registered
2014 CR-V 2.0 Lifestyle
773 Posts
Never been a big fan of chrome so full blacked out for me.

Just like the facelifted Gen4 was a bit overdone with chrome in bits that were left black in the original release.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of course @jmjaner

Comes with the "wings" for the nose/headlights, but I didnt like them so never fitted them.

Bear in mind, this was NOT the price I paid. It was substantially lower.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I havent removed it - the first pic in the thread was showing what it looked like just with a "push fit", but not actually on properly.

Now, its on with 3M tape, so figure it might require a degree of tussling to get it off! (Which I dont intend to do I should add!!)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Nice! Now it looks like a US 2020 grill.

When I had my 2018, I always thought the grill should look like this.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice! Now it looks like a US 2020 grill.

When I had my 2018, I always thought the grill should look like this.
Agreed. Still, the UK is likely not due the facelifted model you guys have until well late into 2021.

Best thing with this grille is that I didnt need to remove the old one. That would have been way too much hassle.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts