Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
141 - 160 of 180 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
It appears that Honda has raised the MSRP for CR-Vs by $500 and the destination fee by $50 for US models. Also raised premium paint cost by $60. Change is as of 1/1/2023. Since my deposit stated that price was subject to change based on changes to MSRP, etc. I guess I will be paying $550 more for my Canyon River Blue Sport Touring when it arrives in February.

· Registered
2023 CR-V Sport Touring
183 Posts
It appears that Honda has raised the MSRP for CR-Vs by $500 and the destination fee by $50 for US models. Also raised premium paint cost by $60. Change is as of 1/1/2023. Since my deposit stated that price was subject to change based on changes to MSRP, etc. I guess I will be paying $550 more for my Canyon River Blue Sport Touring when it arrives in February.
I had no problem getting my dealer to stick with the price I was quoted in November.

· Registered
233 Posts
They better start adding features or people are going to the value brands

· Registered
2023 CR-V Sport Touring
183 Posts
It may only apply to builds or deliveries to dealer after 1/1/2023. Jo please let us know if your dealer has any information about this. My sales manager just told me that the increase applies to any vehicles not already built.
I will ask him. The car was in transit when I signed papers locking in the price almost two weeks ago. It was on the truck Friday heading out from Ontario so even the dealer isn't sure why it wasn't delivered Saturday. They think it will be in today but if not tomorrow. I do know the price is locked in but again, might be because I signed papers for a specific car that had a vin number.

· Registered
8 Posts
It may only apply to builds or deliveries to dealer after 1/1/2023. Jo please let us know if your dealer has any information about this. My sales manager just told me that the increase applies to any vehicles not already built.

My Sport Touring showed up at the dealer last Friday. Picking up this Thursday, but did not sign any final paperwork yet. I signed paperwork when ordered stating price would be MSRP. Just contacted salesman. Was told my price was original MSRP. Price difference affects vehicles built after 1/1/2023

· Registered
233 Posts
What?! $45k for CRV? USD?? How did this happen? You can get a RDX for this price…
Acura dealers have a 3k mark up on add on's in my area plus the RDX has been out since 18 and although it's been refreshed it is a little dated plus the infotainment is a mess. Nice engine but wants premium fuel. I think the new CRV has a Audi feel to it and the average price of a new car is 50k

· Registered
888 Posts
Acura dealers have a 3k mark up on add on's in my area plus the RDX has been out since 18 and although it's been refreshed it is a little dated plus the infotainment is a mess. Nice engine but wants premium fuel. I think the new CRV has a Audi feel to it and the average price of a new car is 50k
Plus, the RDX engine has the same, um, characteristics and the CRV’s and, despite being substantially larger, the RDX has about 3/4 the cargo space behind the second row.

· Registered
2023 Still Night Pearl Sports Touring
18 Posts
My dealer called today. My still night pearl Sport Touring will be here in 10 days. She sent an updated pdf from when I put the $500 deposit down on January 4th. It shows a $610 increase. Vehicle is being sold at MSRP with no dealer add on items.

141 - 160 of 180 Posts