Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just joined your forum so I could share my Crv with you all. This year is our fourth annual car soccer game. Last year I had bought a crv with no title. What came next was sheer awesomeness lol me and a buddy put in about 60 hours over 5 days after work every night and built this car. I scored 7 goals , totaled two opponents and caused serious damage to numerous other cars. The game is played 4on4 at a time with big excavators as goalies and a 8' soccer ball . I have lots of pics and video I'll try to get posted. The game is April 22nd so I have until then to get it back in shape. IMG_4584.jpg IMG_4587.jpg IMG_4589.jpg IMG_4592.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I brought her back in the shop today. she started but had multiple misfires it's been sitting under a tarp for a year and had gotten water in the spark plug tubes I blew em out and it runs great. I got her stripped down and I'm ordering some tubing tmrw . I used exhaust pipe last year and it held up good considering.. but this year I'm gonna add a little chrome moly tubing into the mix. Last year, second round I took a good hit head on from a Subaru . I can't figure out how to post the video

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMG_0414.jpg IMG_0416.jpg if u guys are interested I'll update this as I do the new build. Enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts