Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only $25 while supplies last at HandA! Get online and order them up quick! I was going to get one but I have a 98 :(

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought maybe the 98 didnt have the mounting bracket in the seat to accomidate it. I plan on getting 01 front seats with the dual armrests and the rear door panels with the cup holders.....If I ever find them :D

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn I want those, and the black floor mats as well. My interior is the light grey, and no leather though.

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I def have been planing on getting some new mats. Even though the car is nice...it will never be done. There is always something to do to it :D

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude ur car looks sick... so don't worry about anything.

get the floor mats from ebay.. the seller's name is SUPERIORMATS. highly recommended. hope that helps.
I just called him to see if he has manual floor mats, bu they are closed. Left a message,

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
once i get my rims (hopefully it fits.. lol) installed, then i'm done. i'm not gonna make this another money pit along wid the vic. LULS
My money pit was my civic I had for 10 years, and spent over $60k on it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I got my armrest last week from them but haven't installed it yet. Maybe tomorrow... The mounting bracket is on every 1st gen, you can feel it just by pushing on the seat where it should be. The pattern/color is different for the earlier 1st gens but it'll still WORK. I always wondered why Honda didn't put a passenger's armrest in some of these cars but this kit makes it moot for me at least.

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
exactly... whoa :eek:

60k is wayyyy too much... i would shat myself if i found out i spend about that on a civic.
I was def faster than that vette. My friend at work has a z51 z06 and besides the motor, it's a pathetic vehicle. I would rather put the motor in a miata.

The 60k was besides buying it, and over a 10 year span. The last year was 17,000 in motors alone. I redid the car from scratch multiple times, inside and out, painted it ever time it need a wax :D and most people thought I just got a new car!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts