Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

99' CRV front camber adjustment needed?

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  mk2faster 
#1 ·
Hi. I own a 99' crv 4wd automatic. I just bought Detroit Axle struts all around, only issue I noticed ( at least for me) was that the front sits slightly lower than the rear, the rear got elevated by the way, so I plan to level it out with 1/4 strut spacers I found on Ebay specifically for my car. I've read that 2' lifts MIGHT require camber adjustment to have tire sit straight on the ground, question is would I need it for such a minimal adjustment? I wouldn't want to install them and have to notice my front tires look crooked to the rears.

#4 ·
Dude simmer down.

You should have it aligned because you put struts in. The alignment is not going to be right not matter where you bought them/what brand unless you bought ones direct from Honda. That said, if it drive straight you can avoid an alignment of/until tires start to wear unevenly.

That said I would not raise the front. CRV rear will settle out after a bit, your so used to the rear sagging now it looks too high. It's back to sitting exactly where it should.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.