Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Honda CRV 2.2 I-ctdi EX AWD
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, 2nd post already, my AC isn't working, car is a 2007 3rd gen 2.2 diesel, I have had it regassed and still doesn't work, I have checked the clutch and it does move by hand although quite stiff, I've checked 7.5a fuse and that is good, does anybody have any ideas? Thanks on advance

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok thanks I'll give that a try, i have found a full clutch kit replacement, is there any other part of the compressor that can fail? There are no leaks and is holding pressure

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can get the clutch kit for £100 but for a 2nd hand compressor the cheapest I have found is £80, I think the 2nd hand compressor might be what I will try just incase the clutch isn't the problem, I have read about the black death but don't know if that applies to 3rd gen?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok so I haven't managed to check the plug yet for power but I have checked the relay, it has an unbranded chinese relay, it also rattles when I shake it, when I listened to it while my wife switches the AC on and off the relay clicks then less than a second later clicks a 2nd time, the fan comes on but no AC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.