Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you change from station to station, it will automatically rewind to the beginning of each song.

In other words, you will never come into the middle of a song. Always the beginning. I don't know if that is something in the "settings" or what but I LOVE that little feature.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
When you change from station to station, it will automatically rewind to the beginning of each song.

In other words, you will never come into the middle of a song. Always the beginning. I don't know if that is something in the "settings" or what but I LOVE that little feature.
Additionally, you can rewind a song and replay it, if so desired.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sorry hit the wrong button. Yes this is a nice feature. I think it is in the Sirius software. I miss it when driving wifes RAV4. The first XM radio I bought 15 yrs ago had the rewind feature and I missed it in later cars.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The buffering only works for preset stations though... not all channels
Also only starts recording when you power on the vehicle, so no starting at beginning of songs and no rewinding until the HU has had time to do some recording. When the vehicle is powered off all recordings are erased.

From the Owners Manual:
The system can record up to the last 60 minutes of your currently tuned channel’s
broadcast, as well as the last 30 minutes of your preset channel’s broadcast, starting
from the moment you turn the vehicle on. If you tuned to a preset channel, the
system records up to 60 minutes of a broadcast instead of up to 30 minutes. You
can rewind and replay the last 30 or 60 minutes of a broadcast.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Loved that feature. If I switched channels and came in on a really obnoxious part of a song, I would keep hitting the back button until the girlfriend slugged me. Did the same thing with the FIOS remote. Can't figure out why she broke up with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
StephenMapNova
Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums
Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss CVT, Hybrids, trim levels and all things CR-V
Full Forum Listing