Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 CRV EX
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After taking possession of my Obsidian Blue EX about 3 weeks ago I ordered some exterior pieces to help dress it up and I worked on installation for a few days. Looks a lot better IMO.
1. Added the Touring chrome door inserts. Big difference.
2. Added the chrome fog light surrounds. I’m not a big fan of the silver trim front and rear.
3. Added the glossy black rear bumper trim overlay pieces which really makes a difference over the silver. It looks like chrome but it is glossy black.
4. Added the imitation wood trim pieces over the transmission selector and the one on the gear selector. These matched perfectly. I know there are quite a few owners that don’t like the wood accents but these are all I’m doing.
5. Added the scuff plate protectors.
Product Black Wood Textile Rectangle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Grille Automotive design Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2019 EX Black
110 Posts
Looks good!! I added the chrome molding, scuff plate protectors and other items. It really improved the look of the car.

·
Registered
2022 CRV EX
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good!! I added the chrome molding, scuff plate protectors and other items. It really improved the look of the car.
I agree 100%. The biggest appearance change IMO was covering the silver trim on the rear bumper. I just got an armrest pad cover and put it on.
Good luck and thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts