Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Tried to match the RDX alignment on mine.
Img_46.jpg

·
Banned
806 Posts
I would be interested in seeing your crv back in debadged state. Are the two badges you removed simply glued on with good paint below? Also considering how to de-emphasize the large horizontal chrome with the H emblem. Maybe body color decal or paint?
I will try and post up some pictures tomorrow. DD needs a bath. I have de-badged all of my vehicles and will be removing the door moulding on my truck too. Possibly tomorrow. Had a piece that was coming off so I took it off so that it wouldn't fall off. My wife liked it better without seeing it removed on a door.

In regards to the emblems, they are just stuck on with double sided 3M foam tape. If you have a 2017 you may want to go to a paint shop and ask them for ideas. I don't think that big chrome piece is something you can just remove and discard, without it not looking right.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Found this on Amazon

I found this on Amazon for $8 including shipping. I just checked and I think they are out of stock now.

ResizeDSC02238.jpg

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice location!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in your camp. Were all of your badges stuck on with tape or glue or are there some with holes in the sheet metal? Don't want to try pulling something off and braking it if it is put on through holes. Have done that once all ready. Oops!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in your camp. Were all of your badges stuck on with tape or glue or are there some with holes in the sheet metal? Don't want to try pulling something off and braking it if it is put on through holes. Have done that once all ready. Oops!
This was supposed to be linked to a post that mentioned an owner removing all badging and decals.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Has anyone thought about putting the emblem on the rear window in the same area that the Canadian CRV have the sticker at?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
all stick on, no holes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice find, can't wait to get mine so I can slap it on. Probably going to place it on the right like what most people did under the AWD badge.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If I was going to add a Turbo designator, it would be with a license plate frame, probably black stainless.
License Plate frames can look nice, but lack the OEM look.

I think I may just put a picture of Turbo from the movie Breakin in my back window.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts