Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Went and ordered the RDX Turbo badge off eBay.
Put it on my CR-V today and I think it looks pretty good.

Thinking of taking the Turbo sticker off the rear windshield now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think the turbo emblem looks nice. Better than the sticker honda put on. My local Canadian Acura dealer sells the emblem for $25
I like the decal/sticker. I did a quick search and found these on ebay, but would prefer if they were stuck on from the inside of the window. I guess with tinted windows it would make it challenging. I may take a look at them to see how it looks from the C pillar windows.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-2-of-TURBO-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-2016-2017-Honda-Civic-Turbo-Canada-OEM-/272168693854

·
Registered
342 Posts
VTEC Turbo Emblem

I have an original VTEC TURBO emblem from Honda if anyone is interested.

PM me if you are interested.

The letters and the TURBO part are all separate so you can just use the TURBO if you want and not the VTEC letters.

IMG_8950.jpg

IMG_8951.jpg

·
Registered
245 Posts
We have a 2019 two wheel drive Touring. Honda places the Touring badge on the bottom left resulting in a big empty area across from CR-V. Thought about moving the Touring badge up but have seen paint damage on other cars where the owner moved badges. How about the Turbo or other engine spec badge?

·
Registered
342 Posts
We have a 2019 two wheel drive Touring. Honda places the Touring badge on the bottom left resulting in a big empty area across from CR-V. Thought about moving the Touring badge up but have seen paint damage on other cars where the owner moved badges. How about the Turbo or other engine spec badge?
Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here’s my Hankman-inspired. Why mess with perfection? The mounting tape was not perfectly die-cut to align with the letters so good thing car and tape are white. For now I guess. The reflection doesn’t make it look aligned very well but ees gude.

EE770EA8-A31F-4425-8602-FC8C8E1B812D.jpeg

101 - 117 of 117 Posts