Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On page 106 of the manual, it describes how to adjust the Alert Stages of the CMBS. However, I can't seem to get the MID screen to display the Setup necessary to do this adjustment. Am I missing something? This is a USA model, 2WD.
Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,171 Posts
WELCOME H.O.G.! (You might not like that abbreviation, LOL)

Access to the screen may depend on the head-unit (screen) fitted to your CR-V. Are you following the directions for your Touring?

Is your page reference in the Quick Guide manual in the glove box, or the FULL 600+ page book? You can download the big one at the Honda Owner Link.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELCOME H.O.G.! (You might not like that abbreviation, LOL)

Access to the screen may depend on the head-unit (screen) fitted to your CR-V. Are you following the directions for your Touring?

Is your page reference in the Quick Guide manual in the glove box, or the FULL 600+ page book? You can download the big one at the Honda Owner Link.
I'm using the full 600 page book. When I follow the instructions and select "Customize Settings" display, then the "Change Settings", the "Driver Assist System Setup" doesn't appear as an option. So, I guess I'm missing something or not doing it correctly. Any ideas? I have the system turned on, and it works, I just want to change the distance at which it activates.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,171 Posts
SEARCH for a Master Reset procedure. Or perhaps, disconnect the battery ground cable for a few minutes.

Hopefully someone with a Gen4 Touring will chime in...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SEARCH for a Master Reset procedure. Or perhaps, disconnect the battery ground cable for a few minutes.

Hopefully someone with a Gen4 Touring will chime in...
Thanks for the suggestion, although I can't find a "master reset" option. Think I'll consult w/the local Honda dealer first before I disconnect the battery. Appreciated the idea.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Thanks, slybarman, I found it. You were correct in that it involved the controls on the right side of the steering wheel. It was buried several layers down in the menu, and sorting out how to get there and make the adjustment was a bit of a challenge, but I thank you for the suggestion. It worked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts