Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Have been looking at buying a 2001 model auto as it was the latest model of the 2 litre engines. My thinking is that it would therefore be more economical than a 2.4 litre engine. However, information I've been reading suggests that although 2002 models are 2.4litre, that they have the same fuel efficiency as the 2 litre engines.

I'd really like to know what kind of highway mileage people actually get with the 2002 model, vs 2001 model.

Also, there were changes to the design after 2001. Can anyone tell me if the 'new' model come out at the end of 2001 (i.e.. larger engine) or was it only in 2002?

Trying to decide if it is worth it to get the 2002 model and pay a bit more. Are there other features that make the later model that much more appealing?

Would consider models later than 2002, but my budget is unlikely to stretch to that for later models in my area of Australia.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.