Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all hope all is well. I'm after some advice from those of you in the know.
I have a mark 2 (2006) Honda CRV with the factory fitted double din Honda sat nav system. I'm looking at buying an after market Eonon system with built in sat nav, DVD etc. does anyone know which model will fit in my CRV and will it plug in to the Honda fittings that are already there.
I would also like to know if the steering wheel controls on the Honda will work with the stereo. The seller has said I need a ISO port to plug the stereo in and for the steering controls I need to check the Honda uses the AD system for it to work. Does anyone know if this will work as it is or do I need to buy some wiring converters?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply and info. I will have a look at your links. I think if I can find out what terminals the Honda has I can check if there the same as on the stereo or if I need to buy converters.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again. So did the plug you bought just plug straight into the Eonon head unit one end and then the standard Honda plug the other end.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What did you need to do to power the aerial?
That's what I thought. There was very bad radio reception so looked into it and the aerial is amplified (2002). I'll see if I can find and details of it. Just looked through the Haynes but couldn't see any details on wiring diagram,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stealth badger. When you fitted the single din Eonon to your Honda Crv what harness adaptor dos you use? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts