Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the problem: 2015 CR-V; Anytime any of the windows is opened up more than a couple of inches and going at a higher rate of speed, there seems to be some kind of oscillating pressure differential created in the cabin that is even worse than being in an airplane when gaining or lowering altitude. this has times actually caused pain in my ears. Plus the wind buffeting into the cabin is getting really annoying. I just want to know the fix for this. I have a dog, he loves the road trips , he needs his window open, I need to be solved of this problem, otherwise I love this car. Please help if you can.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Steve, let me welcome you to the forum. I hate to be the barrier of bad news, but this problem cannot be fixed, and as OP stated, it's not only a Honda situation. Fortunately my 1997 is not affected as well as my Tahoe, as you can see who's in my back seat. Good luck
David g.

·
Everything in Moderation
7,609 Posts
On our '06, there is less buffeting with the front and rear windows down together, about 3" from the top.

Because the shape of each generation is different you'll need to experiment. (The dog might want his window lower, LOL)

PS, in Southwind's sig pic, his puppy doesn't look happy! Now we know why. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts