Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,079 Posts
***Looks at OP's post history***

Troll confirmed.

Mods, you know what to do.
Just for SaG's I checked his old posts and here's my view...

He started posting negative things about his CR-V 7 posts ago. Because of this, he is now labeled a "Troll". What is wrong with some of you? Not everyone is ecstatic about their CR-V ownership. And Mango, you should talk. You have quite the rep on the Mazda forum.

OP, don't let these "people" bully you. Please share more info about your incident when you have the time.

· Registered
2,079 Posts
Doesn't matter whether he is a troll or not, there is an existing OD thread where he can post his issue. We don't need ANOTHER OD thread clogging up the main page. Simple as that.
This is not at all the same issue. He did not say he had OD, did he?

About 3 months after the oil dilution fix and oil level alert came on and the engine died on the highway causing an accident. This will be my last honda I ever own.
It sounds like he may have had NO oil.

· Registered
2,079 Posts

BTW, there is a reason the 'Problems and Issues' forum exist. For threads like these.

This forum is not very organized, as I'm sure you're aware. If you look at the forum under that one, you'll see Recalls, TSB's and Notices, yet there is a Sticky in the Gen 5 forum addressing TSB's. Then there's Shoppin' and Test Drivin' where you're supposed to post your purchase questions. Again, there's a Sticky in the gen 5 forum addressing that. So, you telling the OP to post his issue in the incognito Problems forum, only serves the purpose of those not liking what they read. It's basically a place where posts go to die.

· Registered
2,079 Posts
So the vehicle was a total loss. My insurance will cover everything less the engine. Progressive said since it was an engine defect that caused the accident that is not covered and I will need reimbursement from Honda. At this point 1. Service center refuses discussion. 2. Honda America refuses discussion.

I highly recommend that nobody purchase these vehicles as Honda is refusing warranty service and dealerships will not help. Your only course, like mine, will be through actual litigation.
Ok, maybe I was wrong. You do sound like a troll. Where is your evidence of an engine defect? They would need to tear it down to determine that, which obviously did not happen.

I apologize to those I challenged earlier.

· Registered
2,079 Posts
Anybody that believes this crap must also think the Easter bunny is real.

Is quite entertaining to see all the people that actually think it really happened. the person probably is sitting back laughing like crazy while he's at work selling a different brand of SUV'S
After the OP's followup post, I don't think there's anyone left to laugh at except himself.

· Registered
2,079 Posts
The CRV driver is in heavy traffic traveling down the highway at 70 mph when suddenly the engine quits causing unexpected slowing resulting the CRV being rear-ended. And the driver should never ever be allowed to drive a car. Something wrong with your thinking.
Most would agree with that statement. We're now past that fantasy and have now moved onto the next one. Try and keep up! :)

Mods, time to put this out of its misery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.