Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Just for SaG's I checked his old posts and here's my view...

He started posting negative things about his CR-V 7 posts ago. Because of this, he is now labeled a "Troll". What is wrong with some of you? Not everyone is ecstatic about their CR-V ownership. And Mango, you should talk. You have quite the rep on the Mazda forum.

OP, don't let these "people" bully you. Please share more info about your incident when you have the time.

Doesn't matter whether he is a troll or not, there is an existing OD thread where he can post his issue. We don't need ANOTHER OD thread clogging up the main page. Simple as that.

And you may want to re-read his post history. 7 posts ago? More like 2 years worth of posts.

· Registered
243 Posts
This is not at all the same issue. He did not say he had OD, did he?

It sounds like he may have had NO oil.

He's blaming it on the oil dilution fix, is he not? Otherwise, he would not have put it in the title.

BTW here are some of his other posts:

"2017 model crv is a joke. It's basically a 15k car in a 30k wrapper and the quality is much poorer than previous years."

"The new model is a bit of a flub. The performance is good, but not much else. The CVT bounces around like crazy when changing from D to R and vise versa, like the boat is rocking. Idle vibration is enough to say no. Poor gas mileage under 5mi trips is devastating. Seat comfort is silly. And the fact the muffler pipes are highly visible is a joke. A new rav4 model is coming if you can wait. Otherwise, steer clear."

BTW, there is a reason the 'Problems and Issues' forum exist. For threads like these.

And I question the OP who continues to drive a vehicle he has had so many problems over the years. Seriously, save yourself some stress and get rid of it while it's still under warranty.

· Registered
243 Posts
I have to agree this guy is a joke and I'll bet none of it ever happened.
No kidding, complaining that the mufflers are 'highly visible'. Wow, who cares? What I've learned over time is there are just some people that love complaining. That's all they do. When I lived in a condo my complex had a Facebook group with home owners and there were always the same 3 people who complained about EVERYTHING. Complaining about too many cats, complaining about HOA spending money on landscaping but not on private security and re-doing all the car ports(which would cost a massive amount of $$$), noise a few kids made every summer. EVERYTHING. They live for this kind of stuff.

· Registered
243 Posts
I have to agree. I want to read about certain things and every thread is locked. If I want to ask a question I almost have to start a new thread. This thread would only be 2 pages if there weren't so many soft skinned babies saying "Delete". Didn't you ever hear the saying "if you don't have something nice to say......"

If you don't like what the guy is saying ignore. If you don't like what I'm saying ignore. I'd like to find out what was going on here. Stop yelling for the moderator.
I have never seen a forum with so many cry babies and locked threads. You should go over to a motorcycle forum and get toughened up before coming in here again.
I wonder how many people here have huge post counts that over 50% are "delete this" postings

Actually they get shut down because they violate forum rules, not because they are 'offensive' as are you are implying. Is it really that hard to understand? Not everyone here wants to come here and see 5+ threads on the front page related to oil dilution as was the case a month ago. There are rules in place. If you follow them, threads won't get shut down.

Plain and simple.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.