Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

After your bat is boosted simply drive

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  freshlysqueezed 
#1 · (Edited)
[del el del del

#2 ·
take it to dealer for analysis and to voice complaint. somewhere in this forum is an incident where removing negative battery cable for a few minutes and then reconnecting reboots all the computers running this vehicle. the owners manual(not sure what page) said a reboot of display could be done via pressing volume switch and holding for a few seconds. By the way, your video was impressive and I like that you included the resolution. thanks

#4 ·
LOl I laugh not at you but one of the things I tried, as well the odometer, the vol did not a single thing. the put into drive and 30 feet cleared it. I do understand there is a complaint on the battery. And we'll see what the next few days hold. Small battery for a big car is one problem I see

thank you I did not do any editing and felt to just use youtube editing and well go figure it hiccupped on me Lol

#3 ·
It happen to mine when I took it to polution control (we have to when you live in mexico city) they run the car for 2.5 miles on a dynamo. All the warnings you are getting came up because the car is not under the expected ranges the computer marks for all the system to run adequately. I called the dealership and they told me to drive it for another 4 miles over 35 miles per our for at least 5mins. The computer responded and its working back to normal. The stability and TPMS depend on the calibration of the tires spinning. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
It happen to mine when I took it to polution control (we have to when you live in mexico city) they run the car for 2.5 miles on a dynamo. All the warnings you are getting came up because the car is not under the expected ranges the computer marks for all the system to run adequately. I called the dealership and they told me to drive it for another 4 miles over 35 miles per our for at least 5mins. The computer responded and its working back to normal. The stability and TPMS depend on the calibration of the tires spinning. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM

thank you it eases the mind for sure.

#11 ·
I bet you're wrong. and here is why. push start, and smart key. never touched the push start, windows rolled. thinking why would a window roll down if push start never pressed?

• owner never ended push start
and that is where I am thinking my problem lied then to "assume" a defective battery. Not asking what was the last thing you did, would be the most reasonable question if asked??

Roadster. troubleshoot starts at both ends.

#17 ·
Update:

Forum members know it all? What may happen to one member they think happens to others, they do not realize the whole story and simply throw out a quick assumption? A few days has passed and enough to say the cause , due to Something left on. And that would be the Push start system. As for the importanceof why the video was made was to Show the question at hand and Resolution to the question.

on that note hope my records helpome one out if they do come across the issue at hand. Just ask. I be very helpful to answer in return. some advice

Roadster

#20 ·
Your post and video is helpful. It would just be more helpful if you spelled out your words and use some complete sentences. If anyone used the search function looking for a solution to the same problem, "Bat" and "boosted" are not common search words and your video would be missed.[emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.