Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of an aftermarket manufacturer who makes replacement Honda body trim attaching clips?
I am looking for the 3 types of plastic clips that attach the roof garnish moldings, the genuine Honda prices for these clips are absurd.
I've attached a snippet of these clips, they are items number 21, 22 & 23.
Part numbers are:
91501-S9A-003
Clip, Roof Garnish

91503-S47-003
Clip, Carrier

91502-S47-003
Clip, Roof Side

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank-You Sir for your response and research, it is very much appreciated.
I was looking more along the lines of an aftermarket manufacturer for these clips to search via Amazon.
As I live in Hawaii, the shipping rates for these items are oftentimes more than the price of the part instead.
Mahalo again...

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I few more searches turns up a company named Dorman, but I wasn't able to figure out if they made copies of those specific clips.

Searching for where Dorman parts are sold locally it shows the following stores
Advance Auto Parts
AutoZone Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I am familiar with Dorman, I will research their website, however, it has been my experience in the past that their prices are high as well.
Once again, Thanks for your efforts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Another thought. I buy replacement cabin air filters and wiper blade inserts online. I usually buy several of each at a time, and then store them until I need them. So how about ordering the clips, a couple sets of wiper blades, a couple of cabin air filters and maybe something else you need?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good advice, but I need to locate the clips (at a decent price) first.
I cannot justify paying $2.00, plus freight for a piece of plastic that probably cost 5 cents to make in some Asian factory.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Kimball Midwest for all your Honda fastener needs.
Interesting site, says it has 153 different Honda clips and fasteners.
Some of them even appear to have a Honda part number in the listing details, but you can't actually search by the part number. And no prices are shown.

Of course every listing says: To place an order, please login or register.

So maybe creating an account will allow the search to work and to see the actual prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts