1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
49 Posts
We've been buying the Peach wood trim pieces from eBay and Amazon. Total cost so far has been $120 for 1) 4 dash vents, 2) shifter trim, 3) 4 door window switch trim, and 4) two piece trim that runs down the sides of the center console. We have been happy with the quality and color match of the trim pieces we have received so far.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've been buying the Peach wood trim pieces from eBay and Amazon. Total cost so far has been $120 for 1) 4 dash vents, 2) shifter trim, 3) 4 door window switch trim, and 4) two piece trim that runs down the sides of the center console. We have been happy with the quality and color match of the trim pieces we have received so far.
Does it match the original and is it hard to install?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think it is a pretty close match to the OEM. Simple install, clean the area the trim is to be installed, apply the glue prep. (comes with the trim pieces), peal off the double sided tape protector strip, heat the trim piece with hair dryer (to make it more pliable), line it up and press it into place.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I’m considering the addition of aftermarket interior peach wood trim in our 2019 CV-R Touring. While the original wood trim looks great I need your input on the appearance and quality of the aftermarket variety.

Looking forward to replies.

Example: https://www.carid.com/2019-honda-cr...h-kit-large-kit-835930625.html?parentsubmodel[]=SUBMODEL|Touring
I actually like the color of the trim in the link you posted better than the original in the crv. It's darker and looks more like a burled wood. Very pretty! I'd like that in my 2018 crv instead of the lighter, matte original trim.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now to convince my wife! ��

1 - 6 of 6 Posts