Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downloaded all the relevant Hondalink apps to install Aha radio but cannot get the Aha radio icon to show on the display screen. I can select stations by using Bluetooth and the audio menu on the screen but no Aha icon to select. I took it to the dealer and one of their set up gurus worked for about 20 minutes and gave up. He used the Hondalink instructions for a 2017 CRV EX-L for pairing our IPhone 5S with AT&T but no icon shows on the screen. Basically he gave up and said something has changed for 2017 that won't allow the icon to display. He recommended we use Pandora and forget about Aha. We do use Pandora but thought the Aha would be a good alternative. Anyone else run into this?

·
Registered
2017 Honda CR-V EX
45 Posts
Downloaded all the relevant Hondalink apps to install Aha radio but cannot get the Aha radio icon to show on the display screen. I can select stations by using Bluetooth and the audio menu on the screen but no Aha icon to select. I took it to the dealer and one of their set up gurus worked for about 20 minutes and gave up. He used the Hondalink instructions for a 2017 CRV EX-L for pairing our IPhone 5S with AT&T but no icon shows on the screen. Basically he gave up and said something has changed for 2017 that won't allow the icon to display. He recommended we use Pandora and forget about Aha. We do use Pandora but thought the Aha would be a good alternative. Anyone else run into this?
I looked into the Honda apps but figured they don't really work. Therefore I suggest you use Apple Car Play which works quite well. It doesn't give you Aha, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.