Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the functions on the steering column (horn, cruise control, stereo settings) no longer work on my 2011 CR-V. My mechanic says it’s the airbag coil cable and it’s not available in the aftermarket. Anyone know someplace I can find one other than at the dealership?

·
Registered
13 Posts
All of the functions on the steering column (horn, cruise control, stereo settings) no longer work on my 2011 CR-V. My mechanic says it’s the airbag coil cable and it’s not available in the aftermarket. If you want to find best code reader, visit AutoGuysLand to review the best one. Anyone know someplace I can find one other than at the dealership?
You can find on some website like ebay, hondapartsconnection.com. autozone.com; hondapartsnow.com

·
Registered
213 Posts
Have you had the airbag recall performed yet? If not, maybe a new coil cable is included -- and maybe the dealer will fix it at no charge.

Or, if the recall was already performed, maybe the dealer installed the coil cable improperly. And maybe they'll fix it at no charge.

Either way, call your dealer. Resist the urge to offer a diagnosis; simply describe the symptoms, then discuss what the dealer tells you.

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
All of the functions on the steering column (horn, cruise control, stereo settings) no longer work on my 2011 CR-V. My mechanic says it’s the airbag coil cable and it’s not available in the aftermarket. Anyone know someplace I can find one other than at the dealership?
You’re in the 2017 forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts