Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
That is saw very strange. Never seen anything like that. I saw your post in the FB group. Keep us informed on the outcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wonder if this is going to cause stress on the windshield making hairline cracks likely.
It should not. It just looks to me like they might have had a bad run of that particular vent insert and it is just a little too long. It is just held in with clips and should pop right out and a new on one its place.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I wonder if this is going to cause stress on the windshield making hairline cracks likely.
If you examine it on your car, you'll see it's the defrost vent that clips into the dash. The windshield is literally glued to the frame of the car, and has nothing to do with what the dash is or isn't doing. (It's installed as a complete unit that bolts directly to the firewall.)

·
Registered
77 Posts
So sad to see all these defect.
Last week I was on vacation to Hawaii..I rented car from Hertz in two islands,both time I got Nissan Rogue .one of them was AWD with 15K other one FWD with 4K.I drove them for couple of them on rough terrain on mountains and winding roads were pretty smooth.
Today I joined office and started driving my CRV,unfortunately it felt very noisy and rough again.
On top of that I see all this problems here ,makes me so sad.It's not right Honda!!:(

1 - 20 of 53 Posts