Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, can you tell me if your head unit displays the album cover art when placing local non Sox channels. It did when I was using the free Sirius xm trial

Registered
?? clarify for me, please. local non Sox channels

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, dang phone spell correction. When I was using the 3 month sirius xm trial it displayed the song, singer and album cover art but now that is over and back to regular fm channels it doesn't display the album cover. I loved that feature on both my previous aftermarket radios. The rdm setting is on

Registered
on my 2018 EXL, local FM and AM never showed album art. only xmSirius.

Registered
Some FM channels in my area will show the name of the song. It depends if they use a subchannel to show this info.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I really think it's the head unit that is not as advanced. Both of my previous aftermarket radios showed artist, song and album art and is the same stations ive always listened to

Registered
Totally depends on the station and/or whether or not the station is broadcasting in HD. If the station is broadcasting in HD you should get all the info and the album art. If not, you should get some info via the RDS signal but you won't get album art.

Registered
Totally depends on the station and/or whether or not the station is broadcasting in HD. If the station is broadcasting in HD you should get all the info and the album art. If not, you should get some info via the RDS signal but you won't get album art.
but then you need a HD head unit also.... one thing i'm not crazy of is that for am/fm stations, the HU doesn't display song/artist, unless you go layers into the menu displays Provides text data information related to your selected RDS capable FM station. 鈻 To find an RDS station from Station List 1. Press while listening to an FM station. 2. Rotate to select the station, then press . 鈻 Update List Updates your available station list at any time. 1. Press while listening to an FM station. 2. Rotate to select Update List, then press . 鈻 Radio text Displays the radio text information of the selected RDS station. 1. Press the MENU/CLOCK button. 2. Rotate to select Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select RDS Settings, then press . 4. Rotate to select Radio Text, then press . 鈻 Scan Samples each of the strongest stations on the selected band for 10 seconds. 1. Press the MENU/CLOCK button. 2. Rotate to select Scan, then press . To turn off scan, press . 鈻燫

Registered
Yes, touring trim has an HD radio-tuner and shows album art.

If you have a an EX trim you can buy and install the Touring tuner unit and gain the HD radio features and album art. Worth it, you will gain many additional HD radio stations you might not have known about.

Registered
If you have a an EX trim you can buy and install the Touring tuner unit and gain the HD radio features and album art.
having difficulty locating cost. :(

Registered
1 - 16 of 16 Posts