Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I've read the forms thoroughly. We Continued to have flashing of all lights on three dash every once in awhile resulved by unplugging the battery and plugging it back in and driving over 25 miles an hour but it is quite annoying. No other issues that I can appreciate. 2017 CRV. Is there any thing that can be done at home any common sensor's or easy reset procedure etc or is it a must take to the dealer and roll your dice that they figure out what the problem is.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Please keep us up to speed on this issue as it progresses. Sounds like a real pain! Hopefully members will come along and help shortly.

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
7,554 Posts
Hello I've read the forms thoroughly. We Continued to have flashing of all lights on three dash every once in awhile resulved by unplugging the battery and plugging it back in and driving over 25 miles an hour but it is quite annoying. No other issues that I can appreciate. 2017 CRV. Is there any thing that can be done at home any common sensor's or easy reset procedure etc or is it a must take to the dealer and roll your dice that they figure out what the problem is.
The vehicle battery is ALWAYS high on the list of suspicions for the symptoms reported. Electronics does NOT like low or glitchy voltage supplies, particularly when they are being powered up at vehicle start (where the demand on the battery is highest) and since the battery and the charging system ARE the power feed to everything electronic in the vehicle.. it is a prime suspect and easy to check and verify.

It certainly may be something else.. but checking battery and charging system integrity is simple and easy as most auto parts stores will do a load and integrity test for you if you do not have the equipment to do so at home.

·
Registered
2010 EX-L (AWD, non-Nav)
565 Posts
Go get a battery post cleaning tool like this, about $5:

You'll need metric tools to remove the cables, and if you have never done this before, remove the negative (black) first and reconnect it last.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts