Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CR-V EX
1,075 Posts
It hasn't happened to me but from what others have said, one sensor triggered generally triggers a bunch of other related sensors and you get an overreaction.

I'm sure others will chime in with specifics.

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
7,554 Posts
What does it mean when my computer says there are multiple problems occuring but there is nothing wrong with my car?
We need more information in order to really help you. A screenshot of the instrument panel with all the lights lit is helpful, along with how the vehicle is behaving when the engine is started.

Your description suggests a light show on the instrument panel (which is how the vehicle tells the owner there are problems) but you also say the vehicle has nothing wrong with it... but that does not make sense on it's own... hence we need more info.

Barring more information.. the most common event to trigger a light show in a gen5 CRV is a weak, low, or bad battery. After that, it would be some bad subsystem that is leading other subsystems to think they too have an issue. Since they all share data across a common data bus... that CAN happen.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! First, please post the year model and trim level of your car for all vehicle issues or questions. In fact, you can add this info in your signature by going to Account Settings/Signature. Then it will always be there for all to see, like mine is below, on every post.

When this occurs it is usually an indication of a weak battery issue, but not always. You are going to have to be much more specific as to what warning lights are lit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.