Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda just unwrapped its brand new 2017 CR-V. This best-selling compact crossover has been completely redesigned, gaining myriad enhancements for the upcoming model year.

The 2017 Honda CR-V features a stylish new body, more storage space, a higher-quality interior and greater technology than ever before. Perhaps the biggest change, however, is found underneath its sculpted hood.

More: All-New 2017 Honda CR-V Debuts with Optional Turbo Engine, Standard Volume Knob on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I like most of the changes but I wonder about some of them. It looks like they eliminated the tach and the 2nd screen. I miss them but it looks like a lot of other good improvements. I'm glad it is still similar to the current ones so my 16 won't look so old like the Pilots did when the new one came out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I do like the fact that they have increased the room in the backseat and the storage area.

I can't comment much on the dashboard changes since I am driving a 2007.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Have they made the seats better than sitting on an egg crate? Just horrible seats on all versions. I have the base, but even the Touring with leather was just awful. And I thought 3rd row seating was coming. Does it have it? I really miss my 04 Pilot. This CR-V is a far cry from that, except for fuel economy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts