The. Admin. Istrator.
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks pretty damn good! :love:

Reactions: UK-Kev

·
Registered
298 Posts
"A more advanced hybrid system for a sportier driving experience and more capability."

Honda also said in another press release from last month regarding the CR-V, Accord, and Civic hybrid:

"Hybrids will represent the top and best performing models in the lineup."

To me, this suggests that the hybrid models might be more powerful than the 1.5T or even 2.0T.

What say you? :)

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If theres one takeaway here, its that I know we Brits will get charged a LOT more than you folks in the USA.

But on the flip side, we'll get better specifications too ;):p

In any case, if it drops in the summer in the USA as planned, the UK/Europe wont see one until the fall of '23 as per usual....

·
Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
9,962 Posts
In any case, if it drops in the summer in the USA, the UK/Europe wont see one until the fall of '23 as per usual....
First blush, I thought this pointed to a summer release. But on second read... it was More information on the all-new 2023 CR-V will drop this summer as Honda continues its “Year of the SUV.” That reads like we are due at least another round of teaser reveals in summer. Could be summer is when they actually reveal the 2023 and stop teasing us.

Anyway, this sounds like it is headed for the normal model year release timing of late fall, or perhaps phased in fall and early 2024... if they split the release of ICE and hybrids like they have done with some models in the past.

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Noticed from the first shot of the rear light assembly, that the indicator (sorry, "turn" signal") is an incandescent bulb, not LED. :rolleyes:

Backward step....

• Sad
Reactions: zroger73

·
Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
9,962 Posts
Noticed from the first shot of the rear light assembly, that the indicator (sorry, "turn" signal") is an incandescent bulb, not LED. :rolleyes:

Backward step....
How are you able to tell in these photos? They could be an LED bulb in a different size and profile, and looks like incandescent.

I have all LED lighting in my home (including all our appliance lighting, phased in over time, and some of the bulbs look exactly like their incandescent counter parts.

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course, you could be right, but it definitely has a hint of incandescent-ness about it!

·
Moderate
2,579 Posts
How are you able to tell in these photos? They could be an LED bulb in a different size and profile, and looks like incandescent.
Factory lights are pretty much never standard led bulbs. Always custom SMD.

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, Honda, please bring it in Europe as soon as possible :love:
Not likely.

UK/Europe product launches always lag the USA.

We still havent got the 11G Civic here yet either....

1 - 20 of 272 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.