Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, I parked my 2017 CRV EX in my garage. I did not lock the car. My wife went out to the garage and noticed that all of the window had been opened along with the sun roof!! Thank God I did not park the car outside in the rain or snow. Has anyone else experienced this on their 2017 CRV?:confused2:

Thanks

Pappabear2

·
Registered
9 Posts
The other day, I parked my 2017 CRV EX in my garage. I did not lock the car. My wife went out to the garage and noticed that all of the window had been opened along with the sun roof!! Thank God I did not park the car outside in the rain or snow. Has anyone else experienced this on their 2017 CRV?:confused2:

Thanks

Pappabear2
Yes. Last evening during heavy thunderstorms in South Florida. Another nightmare. I’m not even in town!

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Please review the topic on this , been talked about many times Over this is now Closed

Reactions: TheDarkKnight

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Take a few minutes to look over the forum headings and the content before posting.
This will allow you to put your threads in the best location, and to make sure there isn't already a thread going about your particular issue. This also allows other members looking for the same information to find the post easier, and reply accordingly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.