Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the rigid cargo area cover on my 2008 EX, but am finding that it gets in the way more than it is useful; there's just not enough space underneath. On my Japan-built CR-V there are notches on the interior of the c-pillars that look like they would accept the ends of a windowshade-type cover I have seen on Subarus and other wagons. If such a thing were available it would be ideal--does anyone know if such a thing exists?

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
I like the rigid cargo area cover on my 2008 EX, but am finding that it gets in the way more than it is useful; there's just not enough space underneath. On my Japan-built CR-V there are notches on the interior of the c-pillars that look like they would accept the ends of a windowshade-type cover I have seen on Subarus and other wagons. If such a thing were available it would be ideal--does anyone know if such a thing exists?
Honda offers a roll type cover as an accessory for LX/EX models.

Honda CR-V Accessories - Interior Accessories - Genuine Factory Honda Accessories, made by Honda for your Honda.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The rigid cargo area "cover" you mention is a shelf designed to hold lighter items, although it can be used as a cover. It can be stored on the cargo floor to give more vertical space.

The retractable cover lizzurd mentions in his post is exactly what you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts