Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Touring
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I’d like to put a set of window visors on my 2019 CRV Touring.

Honda wants my first born for a set...$275.00 Can before taxes

Can anyone recommend an equivalent after market set that I could buy that isn’t so expensive?

Thanks!
Brian

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Touring
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking at weather tech As I have their floor and cargo mats..I was wondering how the in channel set are With regards to the windows seating properly

any issues opening and closing the windows? And them seating properly in their channels?

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
how much???? think we paid $120 plus. and they are GH hONDa

Reactions: awmdlmcrv11

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,202 Posts
Just be grateful you arent paying in pounds/Sterling!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was looking at weather tech As I have their floor and cargo mats..I was wondering how the in channel set are With regards to the windows seating properly

any issues opening and closing the windows? And them seating properly in their channels?
I have the Weather Tech and I’m not completely happy with them. The drivers side has worked good but the passenger side has been problematic. I’ve pulled it out and have reinstalled twice now and it still creates problems with window operation. If I leave the window down overnight, the next morning when I go to close the window, it will bind and the window will automatically lower.

·
Registered
373 Posts
  1. I was looking at weather tech As I have their floor and cargo mats..I was wondering how the in channel set are With regards to the windows seating properly

I have the Weathertechs and have no problems. The fronts bend into place and the rears use hooks to keep them in place. After installing them follow the instructions pulling gently out and go up and down with the windows so they set place. Also be careful where the front visors rest near the mirrors.

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
North America. not canada for me . maybe its not that important if the price is that high. they can go as $190.

·
Registered
2008 EX-L w/Nav (62000 mls)
48 Posts
I have the Weather Tech visors in my Gen3 CR-V. The front ones worked perfectly. The rear ones didn't.
First, by design, they don't cover well the window opening, so they let a bit of rain in even with a minimum opening. This may not be an issue on the current model, of course.
Then, after a couple of months, they came unglued and fell so I lost both rear visors. I tried to contact Weather Tech, but it looks like if you buy them from eBay they don't offer any warranty. As soon as I mentioned I didn't buy them through the official site, they didn't even care to respond my emails anymore.

Yes, I know, I may have got a counterfeit product. But it really looks original. Great quality plastic and finish, I got the brochure, and a catalog. And I paid the regular price, which it was around 120. I also tried to reach the eBay seller, but he didn't reply either, so I took the hit and looked somewhere else for future purchases.

Just a heads up. I know there are many people very happy with WT products.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts