Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I said it before, but the one thing I don't miss is walking up to the wrong car in the parking lot. You can keep your high sales! :D
For once we agree. I am not happy that I see 3 or 4 Gen 5 CR-V's parked right near mine but hey at least every time two owners meet at the same time we end up discussing how much we love our vehicles. I have now met several people that way.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
YOU are nothing more than a troll. Thank God that you are not one of the folks that spent $30-35000 and got a defective auto. Pray that karma doesn’t jump up and bite you.
Hmmm is that some rain drops I am feeling :)

BTW Jimmy boy didn't you post this

I am with you on not buying a new CRV. I have a ‘14 and test drove an ‘18. Loved it. Right size, good acceleration, good economy. Fit and finish were great. Came home and started exploring the web, WHOA!!!! I am not going to take a chance on gas in the oil. Checked out the future ‘19 RAV4 and am now waiting for that. Should be out in October/November; I can wait. Honda is putting its head in the sand and hoping that the warmer weather will get this out of people’s minds - until autumn.
So another person who has never owned a Gen 5 CR-V and never plans on owning one is making a comment about it's reliability:bluduh:
BTW hows the 2019 RAV4 :rofl:

As for Karma, I am not worried. I have a full warranty and the Regional Honda Manager is a friend of mine. I also do not keep my vehicles past three years so it will still be under warranty when I sell it. :beb:

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.