Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometime last week my AA stopped working. I deleted the phone from the head unit and deleted AA from my phone. Now when i plug it in, the head unit doesnt see my phone even after i re install AA on it.

How can i get android auto working in my car again? Pixel 2 xl with android 9

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sometime last week my AA stopped working. I deleted the phone from the head unit and deleted AA from my phone. Now when i plug it in, the head unit doesnt see my phone even after i re install AA on it.

How can i get android auto working in my car again? Pixel 2 xl with android 9
I had that problem only to discover I'd been using the wrong USB port. I'm sure you're not that unobservant! :-O

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's still plugged into the same port since i bought the car. I guess ill try another cable then factory reset the head unit? :( I forget but do i need AA on my phone first before i plug it in or should the HU detect my phone and ask if i want to install AA?

·
Registered
857 Posts
It's still plugged into the same port since i bought the car. I guess ill try another cable then factory reset the head unit? :( I forget but do i need AA on my phone first before i plug it in or should the HU detect my phone and ask if i want to install AA?
I had this creep up after a year with no issues. Used the old NES trick of blowing into the phone usb port and it must have cleared some dust because no problems since.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts