Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the Android Auto interface, but mine seems to have a bug. It turns sideways on the display screen, causing it to look distorted (please see picture below... please ignore fingerprint smudges:D;) ). You'll notice the bottom row of buttons are distorted too. If I tap the screen where I know each button is supposed to be, it still works, but is quite frustrating. It started happening after the most recent Android update on my phone, but I'm not sure if that's related because I've only had the car for a few weeks. Does anyone else have this issue? I tried emailing Android Auto customer support but haven't heard anything. The Honda Link display works perfectly; this only happens with Android Auto.

Vehicle Car Mid-size car Center console Personal luxury car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, why didn't I think of that?

I did restart the phone a few times, which corrects it temporarily. And I also re-installed the app... didn't change it. Someone else suggested unpairing my phone and then re-adding it... I tried that this morning and am not sure yet if it corrected the issue long term. We'll see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.