Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a new Android phone that is compatible with AA. Don't want to send a ton of money, suggestions please. Any one using or know if the Moto g6 will work. Or others. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am using a Moto G and it works quite well in my wife's 2017 CRV-EXL. Good part or using AA is that you can just say OK Google and say navigate to a name in your address book on phone, as long as address is in contact list, and Ms Google says "OK" and off you go. Same with phone calls. Much better software than trying to use the car's native system. Sending texts can be dictated, no canned responses.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I am using a Moto G and it works quite well in my wife's 2017 CRV-EXL. Good part or using AA is that you can just say OK Google and say navigate to a name in your address book on phone, as long as address is in contact list, and Ms Google says "OK" and off you go. Same with phone calls. Much better software than trying to use the car's native system. Sending texts can be dictated, no canned responses.
My wife and I each have Moto G5 Pluses and we have never had any AA problems either. You can also long press the "Talk Button" on the steering wheel instead of saying OK Google.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts