Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Again, my rattle only occurs when I apply the brake at slow speed in my 2019 CRV EXL. It goes away for a long period and then all of a sudden it re occurrs?????????????? Anyone at all have this problem? It sounds just like a plastic ball hitting on plastic.?????????

·
Registered
245 Posts
For the first time ever, my '19EX made an incredibly annoying rattling when I started it up this morning. The weather has been warm in my area for a few weeks but last night the temps dropped substantially so I suspect some plastic shrink/expand issue that caused the rattling. After one block of driving and the engine started to warm up, the sound stopped. The sound was coming from the driver side dash area and it seemed to come from deep within, possibly inside the engine bay but close to the fire wall. I popped the hood when I got home and checked for a loose top mount suspension dust cap but it was firmly in place with absolutely no wiggle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Details, where on, under, in the dash was the rattle and where did you place the foam?
Hello. I have a 2017 crv and have the annoying rattle coming from the dash when I go over bumps. It is more prominent in colder weather. Has anyone else gotten a fix for this? I am taking my car to the dealer next week and letting them know about tsb 17054 but wondered if there are any other solutions since my problem happens when going over bumps

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes there is a solution - The strut caps - Simple fix

81 - 84 of 84 Posts