Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so on trims with the digital instrument panel, where you can set audio source, choose radio stations, and choose songs in ipod using the steering wheel control, there is a voice that reads out the station name, artist, album and song names when they are highlighted. I find that very annoying since I'm already looking at it so I don't need it to read it out to me. Not to mention that I have many non-English artist/album with thousands of songs to choose, it's distracting to hear weird stuff as I scroll through my music library on my Ipod.

I was able to find the setting under Settings - Sound/Beep - Meter Volume - List Reading, but it cannot be turn off (lowest volume is 1 still bugs me), anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yes it is annoying but I found no way to disable it. Don't worry though, soon enough you'll find out how really annoying it is to try and use an ipod with the CR-V. The incessant skips and pops, the freezing up of the display or entire infotainment system. If not sure what I'm referring to, just do a search on this forum. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts