Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just ordered a '17 Touring in modern steel metallic. Being in Ontario Canada, I happen to live 15 min from the plant! My son works there, so getting this at associate pricing.
Getting rid of my 2016 RAV4 Hybrid LTD. Couldn't get around how poorly this drives/handles. It's got great tech features, but it's so boring to drive. And I bought it in white and I really don't like that colour. Very pleased that this new engine for the CR-V will get fairly close gas mileage to the Hybrid.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia USA. What a deal that your Son works in the Honda plant and can include you in the pirks. Good luck with your new ride, pics later would be great.
David g...........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Awesome. Congrats on your purchase. What kind of deal did you get with the associate pricing?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. Congrats on your purchase. What kind of deal did you get with the associate pricing?
Really can't say what we pay - not something the general public should know. But we don't pay freight or PDI. I think most manufacturers do this like. I'm sure Toyota does for their plant employees.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hope my dog likes my new '14 EX-L as much as he liked my '08 civic!!! Has low miles and pristine interior. Plan to get Wet Okole seat covers as soon as I can.....they are costly!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts