Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

My third car I ever bought was a 95 Honda Civic EX 2dr, and loved it, was sad to see it go but her time came and after 3 brake jobs in 1 year due to an issue that could not be found it was time, and I had gained a family and a 2 door was no longer optimal. While I owned that one, my wife (girlfriend at the time) bought herself (2nd car she had) a 95 civic DX 4dr 5 speed which I then taught her how to drive a manual, and this one is now sitting in my driveway totaled out (2x) and needs a motor along my GMC Sonoma that also needs a motor.

So when I saw my 98 CR-V for sale for less than a motor for my Sonoma I jumped on it as Hondas had always treated me well, this one does ok for being its age, but the previous owner hid some stuff and a few things I didn't pick up on, so I'm sure I'll be on here more often now that I found the place.

Designer and Drafter by trade, but not afraid to get under the hood if I know or have a decent Idea what I'm doing.

Looking forward to getting some knowledge, and hopefully sharing some as well.

Ben

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,809 Posts
WELCOME! :Group:

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,920 Posts
Welcome to the club! :banana:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts