Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
3,301 Posts
Honda dealers are having a busy summer. 19 Ridgeline and Ody are out and a heavily updated 19 Pilot arrives soon.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
In web search there is nothing official out there. However, here is a hint from https://topratedsuv2018.com/2019-honda-cr-v-specs/ and indications are strong that the '19 CR-V will have an available hybrid with few changes other than that. Typically Honda makes major changes of every four years would likely happen with the 2021 model year.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In web search there is nothing official out there. However, here is a hint from https://topratedsuv2018.com/2019-honda-cr-v-specs/ and indications are strong that the '19 CR-V will have an available hybrid with few changes other than that. Typically Honda makes major changes of every four years would likely happen with the 2021 model year.
I doubt you'd see it with the initial release of the 2019 model. It would probably first show up a US Fall or Winter auto show for display before they start selling it in the US.

·
Registered
605 Posts
As I posted on the other thread, hybrid is not coming to North America.. Only Europe and Asia. I really don't think we will see any changes for 2019... It's not time for the refresh yet

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
As I posted on the other thread, hybrid is not coming to North America.. Only Europe and Asia. I really don't think we will see any changes for 2019... It's not time for the refresh yet
I'm just curious if this is your opinion that NA isn't getting the hybrid, or do you have it as fact?

Thanks!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Its my opinion based on a number of articles I've read. Honda could of course surprise us. But there has no been no word as of yet from Honda and 2019s should be coming out within months

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Its my opinion based on a number of articles I've read. Honda could of course surprise us. But there has no been no word as of yet from Honda and 2019s should be coming out within months
Thank you! Just wondering if I had missed something. I would be very interested in a CR-V Hybrid!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think 2019, but it's possible it could come later with the 2020 re-fresh.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I might actually pay attention if they bring back some of the reason the CRV came to be. An actual capable vehicle not loaded down for urban commute/soccer mom use and totally useless beyond that. Till then I'll stick with my older one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I expect heated seats in the back seats, Moon roof option and possibly (hopefully) a new style of rims (they are godawful)

so basically the 2018 Canada version we didn't get....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I expect heated seats in the back seats, Moon roof option and possibly (hopefully) a new style of rims (they are godawful)

so basically the 2018 Canada version we didn't get....
You mean the panoramic roof, yes that would be nice, but I suspect that's coming in the refresh. 2019 RAV4 will offer as options, a pano roof, heated back seats, ventilated front seats and a heated steering wheel. All these features are also available in the 2019 Hyundai Tucson as well. Honda needs to start matching these features from other auto makers. That's where the market is headed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts