Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any info on the 2019 model?

Tags
2019 info model
9K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  JB in AZ 
#1 ·
I checked with a few dealers and they said they expect some information the end of August.

#5 ·
In web search there is nothing official out there. However, here is a hint from https://topratedsuv2018.com/2019-honda-cr-v-specs/ and indications are strong that the '19 CR-V will have an available hybrid with few changes other than that. Typically Honda makes major changes of every four years would likely happen with the 2021 model year.

#16 ·
I might actually pay attention if they bring back some of the reason the CRV came to be. An actual capable vehicle not loaded down for urban commute/soccer mom use and totally useless beyond that. Till then I'll stick with my older one [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#20 ·
You mean the panoramic roof, yes that would be nice, but I suspect that's coming in the refresh. 2019 RAV4 will offer as options, a pano roof, heated back seats, ventilated front seats and a heated steering wheel. All these features are also available in the 2019 Hyundai Tucson as well. Honda needs to start matching these features from other auto makers. That's where the market is headed.

#22 ·
While this is 100% accurate, and one of the reasons I bought it...my 17 Tucson Limited Ultimate was in the dealer for warranty work more times in the year I owned it than any other vehicle I have owned for their entire time with me. It was there no less than 11 times in 12 months of ownership. Traded it on the CR-V and not looking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.